The 19th ACM Symposium on Document Engineering
September 23, 2019 to September 26, 2019
Register for the symposium here.
Author registration deadline is August 6th, 2019.
Missing this deadline may result in the paper being withdrawn from the proceedings.
Cancellation policy. Full refund (minus a 15% administration fee) if cancelling by August 15th, 2019. No refund if cancelling on or after August 16th, 2019.
1. Pricing of DocEng Symposium
Registration to the symposium:
- Permits attendance of the symposium, including all tutorials and workshops.
- Includes a copy of the eProceedings.
- Includes lunch and coffee breaks.
- Includes one entry to the welcome reception.
- Includes one entry to the conference banquet.
ACM accepts credit card payments and wire transfers (see information at the end of this page). Credit card payments are preferred. Credit cards accepted are limited to Mastercard, Visa and American Express.
|Registration Type||Early bird registration
(by August 15th)
(starting August 16th)
|ACM or SIGWEB member||700 USD||800 USD|
|Retired ACM member||350 USD||400 USD|
|Non-member||800 USD||900 USD|
|Student (as additional registrant or non-author)||350 USD||400 USD|
2. Pricing of Parts of DocEng Symposium
|Registration Type||Early bird registration||Late/on-site registration|
|Tutorials/workshops only (full day)||120 USD||160 USD|
|Tutorials/workshops only (full day - student)||60 USD||80 USD|
|Tutorial/workshop only (half day)||60 USD||80 USD|
|Tutorial/workshop only (half day - student)||30 USD||40 USD|
Extra tickets for activities being held during the conference are available as follows:
- Welcome reception: 40 USD
- Banquet: 70 USD
3. Author Registration
Each DocEng paper must have at least one regular (non-student) registration by the author registration deadline (August 6th, 2019) for it to be presented at DocEng 2019 and be published in the DocEng 2019 proceedings. As long as one of the authors of the paper registers as either an ACM or SIGWEB member or a Non-member, then any student author(s) can register at student pricing. However, if a student author is the sole DocEng 2019 attendee for that paper, or if all the paper authors are students, then that student must register as either an ACM or SIGWEB member or Non-member. An author of multiple papers who is sole attendee and presenter of these papers requires a regular (non-student) registration for the first paper, and student registrations for the remaining papers.
Invitation letter for visa purposes: Invitation letters are issued on request only. Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Subject line of your email should be "DocEng 2019: Request for invitation letter for visa purposes"
- Your full name exactly as in your passport
- Your full physical mailing address
- Title and full list of authors of your accepted paper
- Proof of completed registration for the conference
Your invitation letter will be emailed to you by reply to your requesting email.
4. SIGWEB Student Travel Awards
ACM SIGWEB is kindly offering a total of USD 7000 in funding for Student Travel Awards.
Ethan Munson, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, USA (SIGWEB Liaison).
- The application deadline is strict at 11:59pm AOE (Anywhere-On-Earth) on July 16th, 2019.
- The acceptance notice will be sent on July 23rd, 2019.
ACM SIGWEB is kindly offering a total of USD 7000 in funding for Student Travel Awards. These awards are intended for student authors who have papers accepted in any of the tracks (full papers, short papers, application notes) and who attend the conference and personally present their research. SIGWEB Student Travel Awards typically range in value from USD 250 to USD 750.
Student awards are intended to cover a portion only of the student’s overall expenses. The sizes of the awards in general will depend on the number of qualified applicants, and the amount of individual awards may vary depending on the distance travelled and the kind and ranking of the papers.
Students may submit applications prior to learning whether or not their papers have been accepted. However, travel awards will only be given to students who have an accepted paper and who will be presenting that work themselves.
Applications for these awards should be submitted as soon as possible. To apply for a SIGWEB Student Travel Award, the student should submit the following:
- Subject line of your email should be "DocEng 2019: Request for SIGWEB Student Travel Award"
- A completed SIGWEB Student Travel Award application form
- A resume
- A letter of support from the student’s research advisor
You should apply by email to email@example.com and include the information detailed in the SIGWEB Student Travel Award application form. Applications must be submitted by the stated time. Late applications will not be considered.
5. Payment by Wire Transfer Information
When paying via wire, attendees should register through Cvent and select the wire transfer payment option. You should then send a wire transfer using the attached instructions.
Once the wire transfer is arranged, an email confirmation must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, as follows, so that the transfer can be traced and the registration account can be settled.
- The subject line should include prefix DocEng 2019,
- The text body should include the title of the paper and the name of the contact author (if applicable) and the name of the person or organisation sending the wire.
- A clearly legible scanned copy of the wire transfer receipt should be attached.
The total registration amount and any costs (to be borne by the sender) must be transferred to the following account:
Name: JP Morgan Chase Bank NA
Address: 4 Metrotech Center, 8th Floor, Brooklyn, NY 11245
Routing Number (ABA): 021000021
Swift Code: CHASUS33
Account Name: Association For Computing Machinery, Inc
Account Number: 301170895565
The following information should be part of the wire:
Note: The following information must be referenced in the wire transfer:
- Name of person or organisation (payment originator)
- ACM DocEng 2019 Registration
- ACM Contact: April Mosqus