The 19th ACM Symposium on Document Engineering
September 23, 2019 to September 26, 2019
The registration site will open shortly.
Author registration deadline is July 16th, 2019.
Missing this deadline may result in the paper being withdrawn from the proceedings.
Cancellation policy. Full refund (minus a 15% administration fee) if cancelling by July 31st, 2019. No refund if cancelling on or after August 1st, 2019.
1. Pricing of DocEng Symposium
Registration to the symposium:
- Permits attendance of the symposium, including all tutorials and workshops.
- Includes a copy of the eProceedings.
- Includes lunch and coffee breaks.
- Includes one entry to the welcome reception.
- Includes one entry to the conference banquet.
ACM accepts credit card payments and wire transfers (see information at the end of this page). Credit card payments are preferred. Credit cards accepted are limited to Mastercard, Visa and American Express.
|Registration Type||Early bird registration
(by July 31st)
(starting August 1st)
|ACM or SIGWEB member||700 USD||800 USD|
|Retired ACM member||350 USD||400 USD|
|Non-member||800 USD||900 USD|
|Student (as additional registrant or non-author)||350 USD||400 USD|
2. Pricing of Parts of DocEng Symposium
|Registration Type||Early bird registration||Late/on-site registration|
|Tutorials/workshops only (full day)||120 USD||160 USD|
|Tutorials/workshops only (full day - student)||60 USD||80 USD|
|Tutorial/workshop only (half day)||60 USD||80 USD|
|Tutorial/workshop only (half day - student)||30 USD||40 USD|
Extra tickets for activities being held during the conference are available as follows:
- Welcome reception: 40 USD
- Banquet: 70 USD
3. Author Registration
Each DocEng paper must have at least one regular (non-student) registration by the author registration deadline (July 16th, 2019) for it to be presented at DocEng 2019 and be published in the DocEng 2019 proceedings. As long as one of the authors of the paper registers as either an ACM or SIGWEB member or a Non-member, then any student author(s) can register at student pricing. However, if a student author is the sole DocEng 2019 attendee for that paper, or if all the paper authors are students, then that student must register as either an ACM or SIGWEB member or Non-member. An author of multiple papers who is sole attendee and presenter of these papers requires a regular (non-student) registration for the first paper, and student registrations for the remaining papers.
Invitation letter for visa purposes: Invitation letters are issued on request only. Please send the following to email@example.com:
- Subject line of your email should be "DocEng 2019: Request for invitation letter for visa purposes"
- Your full name exactly as in your passport
- Your full physical mailing address
- Title and full list of authors of your accepted paper
- Proof of completed registration for the conference
Your invitation letter will be emailed to you by reply to your requesting email.
4. SIGWEB Student Travel Awards
ACM SIGWEB is kindly offering a total of USD 7000 in funding for Student Travel Awards.
Ethan Munson, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, USA (SIGWEB Liaison).
- The application deadline is strict at 11:59pm AOE (Anywhere-On-Earth) on July 9th, 2019.
- The acceptance notice will be sent on July 16th, 2019.
ACM SIGWEB is kindly offering a total of USD 7000 in funding for Student Travel Awards. These awards are intended for student authors who have papers accepted in any of the tracks (full papers, short papers, application notes) and who attend the conference and personally present their research. SIGWEB Student Travel Awards typically range in value from USD 250 to USD 750.
Student awards are intended to cover a portion only of the student’s overall expenses. The sizes of the awards in general will depend on the number of qualified applicants, and the amount of individual awards may vary depending on the distance travelled and the kind and ranking of the papers.
Students may submit applications prior to learning whether or not their papers have been accepted. However, travel awards will only be given to students who have an accepted paper and who will be presenting that work themselves.
Applications for these awards should be submitted as soon as possible. To apply for a SIGWEB Student Travel Award, the student should submit the following:
- Subject line of your email should be "DocEng 2019: Request for SIGWEB Student Travel Award"
- A completed SIGWEB Student Travel Award application form
- A resume
- A letter of support from the student’s research advisor
You should apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the information detailed in the SIGWEB Student Travel Award application form. Applications must be submitted by the stated time. Late applications will not be considered.
5. Payment by Wire Transfer Information